Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Memory of My Coat


At a cold day with heavy rain, I only wore a thin uniform and went home tiredly. I was a senior high school student at that time, so I always studied at school till about nine o’clock p.m. and went to cafĂ© to continue studying till it closed.


When I got home, my mother sent her regards to me with a kind smile likewise and gave me hot soup and some food. After taking a hot bath, I entered my room to continue studying for the examination next day. All of sudden, my thinking was broken by my mother’s knock and she called me out. I walked out my room with doubt. Mother gave me a baseball coat which she bought it from Taipei that morning. The coat is coffee and there are haps inside, so it could make me warm. What a surprise day!


Till now, I always wear the baseball coat in winter. Although it was old and a little fading, I still love it very much. Because it symbolize my mother’s love and concern to me.

No comments: